Here are the answers to some frequently asked questions about the explore ’19 conference.
What is the cancellation policy?
Attendees that have a change in plans will be able to cancel up to 7 days before the event with no penalty. explore ’19 registration fee refunds will automatically process through Bishop-McCann on behalf of Expedia Group. Refunds on credit cards and bank statements will show as Bishop-McCann and be processed within 7 business days.
Can I transfer my ticket to someone else?
Yes. If you would like to transfer your ticket to someone else, please send an email to with the new attendee’s name and email address.
Are there any discounts for explore ‘19?
Yes, we offer a group discount program: Buy 4 tickets and get the 5th free. Just email firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
We also have a limited time promotion Bring a Colleague Free Promotion valid for tickets purchased between 10/3/19 and 11:59pm CT 10/17/2019.
- Bring a Colleague Free tickets must be issued by 11:59pm CT 10/17/2019.
- Promotional codes will be sent via email within 24 hours of original ticket purchase.
- Must purchase one ticket at regular price to qualify for the promotion.
- Refunds on original purchase are not permitted.
- Promotional ticket valid for core conference only.
- Promotional tickets may be upgraded to Executive Leadership Forum for VP+ attendees, for the $500 Forum ticket fee.
- Redemption Instructions for Bring a Colleague Free Promotions.
- Enter the Invite a Colleague Free Promotion code (provided via email) in the SPONSOR CODE BOX during check out.
- Is the Bring a Colleague Free Promotion Retroactive for tickets purchased prior to the promotion?
- Yes, please contact email@example.com to obtain your free promotional code.
- Requests must be made by 11:59pm CT 10/17/2019.
How do I become a sponsor and how many free tickets do I get as a sponsor?
Please visit https://www.expediasponsor.com/ to explore all sponsor opportunities. The number of free sponsor tickets is 2-4 depending on the level of the package booked.
Do sponsor tickets to explore ‘19 allow for attendance to the Executive Leadership Forum?
The sponsor tickets are for the core conference only. However, sponsors who are Vice President level and above may upgrade to the Executive Leadership Summit and only pay the additional $500 for that forum.
Who is charging my credit card for the payment?
Our agency partner, Bishop-McCann, will charge the card on behalf of Expedia Group. The charges will show as Bishop-McCann. It can take up to 3 days for the charge to post.
Can I upgrade from core conference to Executive Leadership Forum after registering?
Yes, on the bottom of the invitation there is a box that states ‘modify reservation’. Click it and enter the email address and confirmation code previously provided. The site will take you through the registration process again. Choose the Executive Leadership Forum. When you get to the payment section, it will apply what you have already paid to the new total.
Is there a cut-off date for registration?
No, registration will be open until the event date.
What forms of payment do you accept?
Credit cards are the only payment option. Acceptable credit cards include Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover.
Where can I get a receipt for corporate expenses?
There is a link on the confirmation page that states ‘registration receipt’. Click the link to download and print your receipt.
What is the dress code for explore ’19?
We recommend to dress business or business casual. There is a 70s costume party on Wednesday night, where any groovy 70s themed costume is encouraged.
I have completed my registration and want to make a change to a breakout session. What should I do?
On the bottom of your confirmation, click Modify Registration and you will return to the registration process to make your desired changes.
Have other questions?
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any explore ’19 related questions.